Tuesday, October 21, 2008

family

well i figure since this blog is about my family i should write about them! my husband of 5 years is going to school right now for health administration. He has 3.9 gpa and is just doing so well and im so dang proud of him..who can work full time and go to school and take care of two daughters and a gorgeous wife tehetehe! Anyway, my two year old is totally into the word NO and she loves to do somersaults and tells me these in depth stories....i can only understand about 5 words but she totally knows what she is talking about! She loves to email, especially the purvis family- we never see them but she emails them everyday! my 2 month old is starting to make lots of noise and smiles all the time- a very happy baby!! as for me i keep telling myself that I CAN MAKE IT WITHOUT STARBUCKS- but i always give in, im also telling myself that today i will run when my husband gets home...mmmmmmmm we will see!
other than that life is great and tomorrow i have a crazy day ahead of me, im not looking forward to it but i know it will be fun and ill be bummed if i miss out!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Mmmm coffee...

Amy said...

the purvis' are cool people!!

When it rains.....it pores:)

So here I am visiting the great town of wenatchee- great friends good family and two children! A two year old and a 6 week old. Never have I traveled this far ( 2 1/2 hours) by myself with them and the trip there- fantastic!! Well on the way home I was stopped by a road crew blowing up rocks- 20 minute delay- okay, so we wait the twenty minutes. We pass the flagger and of course it has been 2 hours since I fed the newborn so its time to eat she screams- we make it to the rest stop and POW its closed, so we pull over! Then in the middle of feeding my two year old yells POTTY MOMMY, POTTY MOMMY- great- I say. So I give her the option to go outside- NO WAY so I say " lets put on your sisters diaper and just this one time you can go in a diaper" NO WAY aaaaaaaaaaaa- what do I do...well, there is a fruit stand up the road! So we hop in the car, get to the fruit stand and I plead my case- YES they say, you can use the toilet!!!
okay, I think we are good to go...but of course we get behind three truckers!!!
So long story short our 2 1/2 hour trip ends up taking us almost four and we make it home to a loving husband and father and a batch of peanut butter cookies from the neighbor!
I guess there is always a rainbow at the end of a rainstorm- HUH?