Thursday, January 29, 2009

Green boogers, pot stickers and Hawaii

Okay where do I start.....its been so long I dont know if I remember how to do this!!
Well we headed of this weekend to Wenatchee for Zachs Grandpas 80th birthday, it was nice to see family and he made a wonderful speech about how he wouldnt be here without us and of course it brought everyone to tears!
Monday senior Bruizer had a dental appt. we dropped him off and headed to the sports gymnastics for some open gym! Too much fun!
I wish I had the extra long trampoline throughtout the house so as Im running back and forth from room to room I can get some excersize and Zach wanted the spring filled floors because he....well HAD A GREAT TIME!!!
Zach headed home after the exciting gym experience and lunch at DQ of course! We headed up to his grandmas for dinner! Yum, Carolyn made my favorite dessert and I think I gained about 42 pounds!
Then my children decide to catch the case of the green boogers and are no fun:( And all through this week my daughter is asking to head home..so sad!
Usually when Im in Wenatchee I try and see everyone I can to make the trip worth it, not this time. We met my mom for lunch Tuesday and went back to my moms, Zoe fell asleep at 500pm and didnt wake up until 7am the next morning!
Missing out on the ever popular POT STICKERS!!! My favorite, Zach hates them so I only get them at my moms. they were dil. and well worth it!
Well then its Wed. We get up get going and then head to great grams for a little visit and then lunch.
Go to my moms get Bruizer and head home! Boring I know but good to see the fam!
Oh and yes, as we finish up with lunch I tell Zoe we are going to get Bruizer and head home, she replies " NO, I want to go to Hawaii!"
" Sure I say"
And as we are driving home, she wakes up and says something...I say "okay we are almost home."
"NO, I want to go to Hawaii"
"Dont we all I say!"



One funny story though-
Im on white trail road and come up to some guy pulled over, as I get there he speads off and I wait for the cop to get moving. I then proceed to the Quincy highway and what do you know- the same guy is pulled over AGAIN!!! Ha
So I keep going and am all the way to the Handford barracade by Yakima and check my rearview, what do you know that speed racer is on my tail!
I think he has a problem
Anyway, here are some pics from this weekend!


blue eyed beauty



jumping on the trampoline










Here are some hats Zachs mom got for the girls, shes been asking me to get some pictures! I kept forgetting till today- and yes Hannahs is tooooo small!






























Anyway, glad to be back in the blogging world!
Maybe Ill have some new news tomorrow









1 comment:

Beth said...

I totally love the picture of Hannah's eyes, and the one of Zoe smiling in the tunnel. That smile is contagious!

When it rains.....it pores:)

So here I am visiting the great town of wenatchee- great friends good family and two children! A two year old and a 6 week old. Never have I traveled this far ( 2 1/2 hours) by myself with them and the trip there- fantastic!! Well on the way home I was stopped by a road crew blowing up rocks- 20 minute delay- okay, so we wait the twenty minutes. We pass the flagger and of course it has been 2 hours since I fed the newborn so its time to eat she screams- we make it to the rest stop and POW its closed, so we pull over! Then in the middle of feeding my two year old yells POTTY MOMMY, POTTY MOMMY- great- I say. So I give her the option to go outside- NO WAY so I say " lets put on your sisters diaper and just this one time you can go in a diaper" NO WAY aaaaaaaaaaaa- what do I do...well, there is a fruit stand up the road! So we hop in the car, get to the fruit stand and I plead my case- YES they say, you can use the toilet!!!
okay, I think we are good to go...but of course we get behind three truckers!!!
So long story short our 2 1/2 hour trip ends up taking us almost four and we make it home to a loving husband and father and a batch of peanut butter cookies from the neighbor!
I guess there is always a rainbow at the end of a rainstorm- HUH?