Monday, February 9, 2009

GO TEAM

Okay so today is morning and Im so excited, I just got a donation! A donation for what you ask!! Well my friend Beth and I are taking on the challenge of walking 60 miles each for the 3 day breast cancer walk in September, we also have to raise 2300 bucks too!! It will be great. We are so excited and cant stop "living pink" right now!! ITs all we are talking about and thinkinig about!
Anyway, off to start off on a good foot this morning...
Thanks for supporting!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Woo Hoo! First donation! It says we have 1% of our goal! Yipee!

When it rains.....it pores:)

So here I am visiting the great town of wenatchee- great friends good family and two children! A two year old and a 6 week old. Never have I traveled this far ( 2 1/2 hours) by myself with them and the trip there- fantastic!! Well on the way home I was stopped by a road crew blowing up rocks- 20 minute delay- okay, so we wait the twenty minutes. We pass the flagger and of course it has been 2 hours since I fed the newborn so its time to eat she screams- we make it to the rest stop and POW its closed, so we pull over! Then in the middle of feeding my two year old yells POTTY MOMMY, POTTY MOMMY- great- I say. So I give her the option to go outside- NO WAY so I say " lets put on your sisters diaper and just this one time you can go in a diaper" NO WAY aaaaaaaaaaaa- what do I do...well, there is a fruit stand up the road! So we hop in the car, get to the fruit stand and I plead my case- YES they say, you can use the toilet!!!
okay, I think we are good to go...but of course we get behind three truckers!!!
So long story short our 2 1/2 hour trip ends up taking us almost four and we make it home to a loving husband and father and a batch of peanut butter cookies from the neighbor!
I guess there is always a rainbow at the end of a rainstorm- HUH?