Wednesday, February 11, 2009

second round

Okay so after reading my A game (ha thats funny) anyway, I was dissapointed in my answers and found out that using the dictionary is cheating so I decided to start again and go for the letter B. Who knows I may be on a role and do the entire alphabet!


B
  1. The Booger Ball- Whoever invented this thing is genious! Though I wouldnt dare use it on myself, I am obssesed with getting Hannahs nose clean, clean, clean and was the same with Zoe.
  2. Belly Laughs- I cried when Zoe did it- it was amazing and I got a great picture. I wasnt there for Hannahs:(
  3. Blogging- Its a pretty fun way to just let it all out!
  4. Butterfly kisses-so tender and so fun
  5. Birthdays-I was raised to belive that this was the most important day...I cant wait for Zoes this year because I plan on decorating her room early in the moring and when she wakes up she will see that the Birthday Fairy came!
  6. Blankets-Im always cold....I have one gross looking dark green 200 pound blanket from an old friend named Chad. It was a wedding present and he got it in Korea. I dont leave home without it!
  7. Busting a move-I can move to any song, I will rock out to any song! Ill teach ya some moves if you want!
  8. Boots- DUH my UGGS of course! You didnt think I would leave those out! I truly dont go anywhere without these babies!
  9. Beth- BETHIE is my BESTIE (need I say more)
  10. Bruizer- as much as he stinks he is my puppy, Zach got him for my birthday one year and he has been mine ever since! Apparently he is really mine when he does something wrong!

11. The little Black dress-I have one favorite from J Crew. It fits me to the T, I feel great in it, look great in it and love it!

12. BLISS

Hope this flows a little better, and I promise I didnt use the dictionary this time!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Much better. I like #9. Hehehe...

When it rains.....it pores:)

So here I am visiting the great town of wenatchee- great friends good family and two children! A two year old and a 6 week old. Never have I traveled this far ( 2 1/2 hours) by myself with them and the trip there- fantastic!! Well on the way home I was stopped by a road crew blowing up rocks- 20 minute delay- okay, so we wait the twenty minutes. We pass the flagger and of course it has been 2 hours since I fed the newborn so its time to eat she screams- we make it to the rest stop and POW its closed, so we pull over! Then in the middle of feeding my two year old yells POTTY MOMMY, POTTY MOMMY- great- I say. So I give her the option to go outside- NO WAY so I say " lets put on your sisters diaper and just this one time you can go in a diaper" NO WAY aaaaaaaaaaaa- what do I do...well, there is a fruit stand up the road! So we hop in the car, get to the fruit stand and I plead my case- YES they say, you can use the toilet!!!
okay, I think we are good to go...but of course we get behind three truckers!!!
So long story short our 2 1/2 hour trip ends up taking us almost four and we make it home to a loving husband and father and a batch of peanut butter cookies from the neighbor!
I guess there is always a rainbow at the end of a rainstorm- HUH?