Wednesday, February 4, 2009

So I think today was one of the hardest days of my life.....to date!! Not quite but lets pretend! I had to chose between two preschools for Zoe, Bethel or Faith. She is going to Bethel this year and has a great teacher, but that same teacher will be teaching a different class next year and Im pretty much in the hopes that my friend Miss Amy P will be co-teaching Zoes class. I surely shouldnt put all my eggs in one basket expecting that Miss Amy P will be her teacher...but come on, someone has to have my best interest in mind RIGHT?
But Ive heard great things about Faith as well, but the down fall is it is in Pasco (not so convienent for me) and thats about all.
AAAAAAAAA, " Its only preschool" you say- I KNOW, but it seems like its the rest of her life. I mean, whats next, private school or reg. cheerleading or hockey, boys (NO BOYS!) marriage, babies etc. etc.
I know Im getting carried away.
I hope I made the right dec. I really do, or that 70 dollar non refundable registration fee was all for nothing!
okay, thats all!

2 comments:

Beth said...

If Zoe is having fun and learning, then really, it is no big deal. (Easy for me to say, huh?) Like you said when we talked, if you don't like it this year, change to the other next year.

Jenni said...

I'm with Beth on that! Children are SO adaptable, if she enjoys it go with it! With a baby at home I would also go convience! Good luck!

When it rains.....it pores:)

So here I am visiting the great town of wenatchee- great friends good family and two children! A two year old and a 6 week old. Never have I traveled this far ( 2 1/2 hours) by myself with them and the trip there- fantastic!! Well on the way home I was stopped by a road crew blowing up rocks- 20 minute delay- okay, so we wait the twenty minutes. We pass the flagger and of course it has been 2 hours since I fed the newborn so its time to eat she screams- we make it to the rest stop and POW its closed, so we pull over! Then in the middle of feeding my two year old yells POTTY MOMMY, POTTY MOMMY- great- I say. So I give her the option to go outside- NO WAY so I say " lets put on your sisters diaper and just this one time you can go in a diaper" NO WAY aaaaaaaaaaaa- what do I do...well, there is a fruit stand up the road! So we hop in the car, get to the fruit stand and I plead my case- YES they say, you can use the toilet!!!
okay, I think we are good to go...but of course we get behind three truckers!!!
So long story short our 2 1/2 hour trip ends up taking us almost four and we make it home to a loving husband and father and a batch of peanut butter cookies from the neighbor!
I guess there is always a rainbow at the end of a rainstorm- HUH?