Tuesday, February 17, 2009

WOW

Okay so many things have happened since I last blogged this is a long one!!
Lets start off with painting, below you will see the first color in our kitchen......didnt love it but have lived with it for four years:)
Ive been thinking SPRING and thought a brighter color would help out- so here we go!







Here is Zoe helping daddy out, so excited to paint on the walls!


I know, I know she is always in her undies!!

Final product!! I think it looks good, though Id love to get rid of the plants and do something cool up there, but they are Zachs and I dont have room anywhere else for those green things!



And here I want a new print, I may make something or do some great shots of the girls!! Just not sure yet!




Okay, Valentines Day, here are some shots of the cutties!














We went for a walk to enjoy the great sunshine, and this is how Hannah made it home!









This was later in the day as she was watching her sister!










Our heart shaped pizza, mmmmmmmmmm!




And last but not least, Zach let me get my walking shoes for the big race in September. Beth suprised me with a bandana (mmm I think thats spelled wrong) anyway, and I got some new walking pants!! Now all I need is some sunshine (like today) and Im off. Im so excited to get started on training regiment and get walking!
It will be hard work but Im looking forward to getting out of the house and actually having a goal!
Yeah












AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST AT ALL
HANNAH ROLLED OVER YESTERDAY FINALLY!!!
I will try and download a video if I can, so check back!







4 comments:

gramma terri said...

I think it looks great honey - and so do the girls of course!!!! Love me!

Beth said...

Go team go!

Jenni said...

Looks great...as your colors always do!!!!

Amy said...

fun color!!! I really do like the blue...that's one color we don't have in our house...well, Cole's room! It looks great!

When it rains.....it pores:)

So here I am visiting the great town of wenatchee- great friends good family and two children! A two year old and a 6 week old. Never have I traveled this far ( 2 1/2 hours) by myself with them and the trip there- fantastic!! Well on the way home I was stopped by a road crew blowing up rocks- 20 minute delay- okay, so we wait the twenty minutes. We pass the flagger and of course it has been 2 hours since I fed the newborn so its time to eat she screams- we make it to the rest stop and POW its closed, so we pull over! Then in the middle of feeding my two year old yells POTTY MOMMY, POTTY MOMMY- great- I say. So I give her the option to go outside- NO WAY so I say " lets put on your sisters diaper and just this one time you can go in a diaper" NO WAY aaaaaaaaaaaa- what do I do...well, there is a fruit stand up the road! So we hop in the car, get to the fruit stand and I plead my case- YES they say, you can use the toilet!!!
okay, I think we are good to go...but of course we get behind three truckers!!!
So long story short our 2 1/2 hour trip ends up taking us almost four and we make it home to a loving husband and father and a batch of peanut butter cookies from the neighbor!
I guess there is always a rainbow at the end of a rainstorm- HUH?