Monday, July 6, 2009

MONDAY MONDAY

Well I wanted to start off the week good and on the go, go, go!! We had a great 4th of July thanks to the Ammermans- always throwing a great party!! They got a new house so there was so much room for everyone, they had a slip and slide that was you can race with little floaties and Zoe fell in love!!
We have so much to do this week with Zoes third birthday just around the corner on Sunday. I put new contacts in hoping to start the week with a new outlook (hehehe). I had planned on washing the house today but if you hadnt noticed its soooo windy outside I dont even know if we will open the door!
But Ill just do laundry I guess, we have a couple of name signs that need done by the end of the week, I need to make Hannahs shirt by Wed. for pictures with the Miss Amy Purvis and so on and so on.
Here are some great pics from the last week or so.
We went swimming at one of Zachs co-workers house, we knew Hannah was a water baby by OMG.....we need a pool and she may be our excuse!! We went to lake Chelan with my mom and enjoyed some great weather....Here is Zoe checking out the scenery.

Hannah enjoying some ice-cream







Zoe playing in a band!!!
Anyway, off to finish something Im sure I forgot that I have started!
Have a great week




2 comments:

gramma terri said...

What a fantastic picture of you guys!!!I'd love a copy honey!Love you!

Beth said...

Love the pictures! And Hannah looks like Zoe when she is eating the ice cream! Cute!

When it rains.....it pores:)

So here I am visiting the great town of wenatchee- great friends good family and two children! A two year old and a 6 week old. Never have I traveled this far ( 2 1/2 hours) by myself with them and the trip there- fantastic!! Well on the way home I was stopped by a road crew blowing up rocks- 20 minute delay- okay, so we wait the twenty minutes. We pass the flagger and of course it has been 2 hours since I fed the newborn so its time to eat she screams- we make it to the rest stop and POW its closed, so we pull over! Then in the middle of feeding my two year old yells POTTY MOMMY, POTTY MOMMY- great- I say. So I give her the option to go outside- NO WAY so I say " lets put on your sisters diaper and just this one time you can go in a diaper" NO WAY aaaaaaaaaaaa- what do I do...well, there is a fruit stand up the road! So we hop in the car, get to the fruit stand and I plead my case- YES they say, you can use the toilet!!!
okay, I think we are good to go...but of course we get behind three truckers!!!
So long story short our 2 1/2 hour trip ends up taking us almost four and we make it home to a loving husband and father and a batch of peanut butter cookies from the neighbor!
I guess there is always a rainbow at the end of a rainstorm- HUH?