Friday, January 29, 2010

Jack and the Beanstock

SO last night we were reading Jack and the Beanstock...we get to the part of:

"Fe Fi Fo Fum I smell the blood of an englishman.."

Zoe spits out:

"Fe Fi Fo Fum ICED AMERICANO"

For the ones who dont know that is what I usually order at Starbucks!
Zach and I could not stop laughing, is it sad that she knows my coffee so well it is now part of our reading sessions!!!

Its amazing how time is flying by. We just got the paper for preschool registration, today we are going to check out a different preschool.
That means we are getting ready for PRE-K, that means Zoe is almost 4, that means that Zoe is almost 5 and in kindergarden!!
Okay maybe Im jumping the gun by a year and 1/2 but its amazing that time is just zooming by. I cant imagine these two little ones growing up.

Hannah is a ball of fire, wanting to do everything Zoe does, she loves taking "Zoze to schoo" and everything else her sister does! I think she will do great herself in preschool next year! She is so different than Zoe and loves to be around anyone she can, a very curious fearless little girl!

Okay just having a mommy moment.

1 comment:

gramma terri said...

LOVE IT!! That girl is a scream!!

When it rains.....it pores:)

So here I am visiting the great town of wenatchee- great friends good family and two children! A two year old and a 6 week old. Never have I traveled this far ( 2 1/2 hours) by myself with them and the trip there- fantastic!! Well on the way home I was stopped by a road crew blowing up rocks- 20 minute delay- okay, so we wait the twenty minutes. We pass the flagger and of course it has been 2 hours since I fed the newborn so its time to eat she screams- we make it to the rest stop and POW its closed, so we pull over! Then in the middle of feeding my two year old yells POTTY MOMMY, POTTY MOMMY- great- I say. So I give her the option to go outside- NO WAY so I say " lets put on your sisters diaper and just this one time you can go in a diaper" NO WAY aaaaaaaaaaaa- what do I do...well, there is a fruit stand up the road! So we hop in the car, get to the fruit stand and I plead my case- YES they say, you can use the toilet!!!
okay, I think we are good to go...but of course we get behind three truckers!!!
So long story short our 2 1/2 hour trip ends up taking us almost four and we make it home to a loving husband and father and a batch of peanut butter cookies from the neighbor!
I guess there is always a rainbow at the end of a rainstorm- HUH?