Thursday, June 17, 2010

GOOD start

Well weve started the summer off with some great things.
I started back to work and Zachs cousin is currently coming down three days a week to take care of the girls. WOW, wish she was available forever. The girls are sooooo happpy, they nap for a great nap when I am home and she is so helpful!
We also got a new dog. I wont admit that she is mine because I was against her.
Here she is MILEY. She is great with the girls, although still has those baby teeth, she has really taken to Hannah as well as Hannah to her!
We also started swimming lessons for Zoe. The first day was awful, she had a pouty face the entire time and even a melt down during lessons.
Day two and three went great, we skipped today due to the weather but will be back tomorrow.


Here is Nikki (our sitter) and Zoe waiting patiently



After swim lessons on the first day Zach suprised us....check out that sad face



And here is a shot I got to show how tiny Zoe is, they have this great kiddy pool where the deep end hits around the armpits, except on my child it hits about her shoulders:)






starting off to a fun filled summer...so much more to come!!
Most exciting....
ILL BE AN AUNT IN A MONTH:)


1 comment:

minnja said...

Oh I iove the photos, cute kids and cut dog :).
Best wishes from Germany,
minnja

I follow you now...will you follow me, too?

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

When it rains.....it pores:)

So here I am visiting the great town of wenatchee- great friends good family and two children! A two year old and a 6 week old. Never have I traveled this far ( 2 1/2 hours) by myself with them and the trip there- fantastic!! Well on the way home I was stopped by a road crew blowing up rocks- 20 minute delay- okay, so we wait the twenty minutes. We pass the flagger and of course it has been 2 hours since I fed the newborn so its time to eat she screams- we make it to the rest stop and POW its closed, so we pull over! Then in the middle of feeding my two year old yells POTTY MOMMY, POTTY MOMMY- great- I say. So I give her the option to go outside- NO WAY so I say " lets put on your sisters diaper and just this one time you can go in a diaper" NO WAY aaaaaaaaaaaa- what do I do...well, there is a fruit stand up the road! So we hop in the car, get to the fruit stand and I plead my case- YES they say, you can use the toilet!!!
okay, I think we are good to go...but of course we get behind three truckers!!!
So long story short our 2 1/2 hour trip ends up taking us almost four and we make it home to a loving husband and father and a batch of peanut butter cookies from the neighbor!
I guess there is always a rainbow at the end of a rainstorm- HUH?