Monday, March 28, 2011

March

Of course all of my pictures are out of order, but, here is the last month in a quick show of pictures! This weekend we had the pleasure of my nephews company- along with the inlaws!! Zach raced in the Badger Mountain Challenge. A 15K trek up and over and down the Badger Mountain!! He did amazing and we had the family here cheering him on. For some reason they started the challengers off in waves but didnt reset the clock, so I dont believe there was an accurate time for anyone!! Luckily Zach had his watch on!


Here we are waiting in the freeeezzzzing weather for the race to start! Last week Zoe had rainbow day at school
And of course St. Patricks day, we made rainbow cupcakes and had green milk


And last but never least, thanks to my bestie for throwing an amazing baby gathering!! Didnt call it a shower because the point wasnt for gifts but was to celebrate the new baby coming!! We had everyone bring an appetizer and we played a couple games and visited!! It was wonderful

What a busy and exciting month!! The countdown is on!! My induction date is set for the 13th of April...but I am dialated to a 2......on that note this might be the last post before we have another beautiful baby girl on our hands!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jessica! How Are you!? All I'm Wondering is why my mom's on here but I'm not I have a bone to pick with you

When it rains.....it pores:)

So here I am visiting the great town of wenatchee- great friends good family and two children! A two year old and a 6 week old. Never have I traveled this far ( 2 1/2 hours) by myself with them and the trip there- fantastic!! Well on the way home I was stopped by a road crew blowing up rocks- 20 minute delay- okay, so we wait the twenty minutes. We pass the flagger and of course it has been 2 hours since I fed the newborn so its time to eat she screams- we make it to the rest stop and POW its closed, so we pull over! Then in the middle of feeding my two year old yells POTTY MOMMY, POTTY MOMMY- great- I say. So I give her the option to go outside- NO WAY so I say " lets put on your sisters diaper and just this one time you can go in a diaper" NO WAY aaaaaaaaaaaa- what do I do...well, there is a fruit stand up the road! So we hop in the car, get to the fruit stand and I plead my case- YES they say, you can use the toilet!!!
okay, I think we are good to go...but of course we get behind three truckers!!!
So long story short our 2 1/2 hour trip ends up taking us almost four and we make it home to a loving husband and father and a batch of peanut butter cookies from the neighbor!
I guess there is always a rainbow at the end of a rainstorm- HUH?