Monday, July 11, 2011

Rapunzle, Rapunzle let down your hair

The birthday girl!! Saturday was Zoes 5th birthday party!! It really is amazing how time flies!! This year was a tangled themed birthday party!! Zach and I were lucky enough to have the house to ourselves for a couple of days. Zoe and Hannah went to my in-laws and Zach and I were able to prepare for the big party!! We suprised the girls with a new play set!!






Zoe got some really great and fun gifts, she was so happy to see all the decorations and gifts waiting for her and she arrived with grandma and grandpa























Here is the cake that Zach made!! What a fantastic job!! All Zoe wanted was a tower, so Zach wipped this beauty up!!

























This was her hardest descision.....cupcake or cake...














Here are my little jello boats....







































And here is Miss Colbi ready for her sisters 5th birthday party..

what a wonderful day it was, great friends and family came to celebrate such a big day!!!



















No comments:

When it rains.....it pores:)

So here I am visiting the great town of wenatchee- great friends good family and two children! A two year old and a 6 week old. Never have I traveled this far ( 2 1/2 hours) by myself with them and the trip there- fantastic!! Well on the way home I was stopped by a road crew blowing up rocks- 20 minute delay- okay, so we wait the twenty minutes. We pass the flagger and of course it has been 2 hours since I fed the newborn so its time to eat she screams- we make it to the rest stop and POW its closed, so we pull over! Then in the middle of feeding my two year old yells POTTY MOMMY, POTTY MOMMY- great- I say. So I give her the option to go outside- NO WAY so I say " lets put on your sisters diaper and just this one time you can go in a diaper" NO WAY aaaaaaaaaaaa- what do I do...well, there is a fruit stand up the road! So we hop in the car, get to the fruit stand and I plead my case- YES they say, you can use the toilet!!!
okay, I think we are good to go...but of course we get behind three truckers!!!
So long story short our 2 1/2 hour trip ends up taking us almost four and we make it home to a loving husband and father and a batch of peanut butter cookies from the neighbor!
I guess there is always a rainbow at the end of a rainstorm- HUH?