Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas

I wanted to just choose a few of my favorites but couldnt, so here are alot of pictures from our holiday that was spent in Wenatchee with all of our family!

Miss Hannah with aunt Sarah!
Zoe and Trixie

We went to my Grandma Dees house for Christmas Eve, it was great and all of my moms side of the family came! My Grandma decorated her tree and called it "The Key to our Merry Christmas" there are some shots down below












She set the tree on a table with all of our pictures and some old keys that were my grandpas! Very cool!















Here are the cookies and note to Santa, I went to bed with Hannah and Zoe put them out with her dad, aunt Sarah and uncle Justin







Here is the tree Christmas morning at the Wilkinson house, you couldnt even reach the tree, it took us about 2 hours to open presents.....Zoe had to take a break and went upstairs and played by herself for a while!





















Here is the gift we gave the Wilkinsons (Zachs sister) we had to do a creative gift for around 25 bucks! We took pictures of different objects on the shape of their last name- pretty creative (I must say!!)







And of course here is the infamous jeep!
Sarah and Justin got Zoe her first car- Now she can say that she has been driving since she was TWO!
And yes we were able to fit it in the car with everything else!












A family photo, my child had her tongue out in every single one:)














Last but not least a great shot of Zoe playing with her jewelry and her ponies, she hasnt taken the rings off since we went to see my dad and she has all of her purses filled with necklaces and rings and chapstick!








All and all it was a great Christmas (all four of them) we were overjoyed with the gifts and Zoe had an amazing time, we couldnt have asked for a better holiday!
Im really glad to be back though and Im trying to get back into the swing of things!
Next up the new year, and planning for my bunko party!













1 comment:

Beth said...

Fun pictures! Did Sarah and Justin LOVE their present?

When it rains.....it pores:)

So here I am visiting the great town of wenatchee- great friends good family and two children! A two year old and a 6 week old. Never have I traveled this far ( 2 1/2 hours) by myself with them and the trip there- fantastic!! Well on the way home I was stopped by a road crew blowing up rocks- 20 minute delay- okay, so we wait the twenty minutes. We pass the flagger and of course it has been 2 hours since I fed the newborn so its time to eat she screams- we make it to the rest stop and POW its closed, so we pull over! Then in the middle of feeding my two year old yells POTTY MOMMY, POTTY MOMMY- great- I say. So I give her the option to go outside- NO WAY so I say " lets put on your sisters diaper and just this one time you can go in a diaper" NO WAY aaaaaaaaaaaa- what do I do...well, there is a fruit stand up the road! So we hop in the car, get to the fruit stand and I plead my case- YES they say, you can use the toilet!!!
okay, I think we are good to go...but of course we get behind three truckers!!!
So long story short our 2 1/2 hour trip ends up taking us almost four and we make it home to a loving husband and father and a batch of peanut butter cookies from the neighbor!
I guess there is always a rainbow at the end of a rainstorm- HUH?