Monday, January 12, 2009

whats happnin?

So for those family members (or friends) that dont hear the day to days I thought I would share some pictures and some events that have happened lately!
First I want to show you my new shoes that I got for Christmas- they just arrived in the mail and I cant take them off- (I would wear them to bed if I could!)
Not very exciting to you (the reader) but to me THEY ARE FABULOUS.....Okay enough about boring old me and on with the fun news!





Zach has had a lime tree for a couple years now and he has put heart and soul into keeping the stupid thing alive- well he got another brilliant idea and through an avacodo seed in with his lime tree. Much to our suprise the thing starting growing- So this weekend he put the little sprout into its own pot! You can see it if you looke closely!
Next up- Miss Zoe! She got these great earrings for Christmas from my dad, well, she wont take them off! She even wants to take them to bed.....but Ive been managing to sneak them away and put them on the dresser!




Oh and here is the infamous STOOL!
She has been potty trained now for what seems like forever, but she cant get up to the toilet or wash her hands by herself! So we caved and got her a stool on Sat. mmmm she got it taken away on Sunday.
WHY? you ask.....Well I dont think we can afford the water bill anymore! She know that if her hands are dirty she needs to wash them! But she also thinks she needs a wet paper towel to scrub down the entire house, tables, chairs, her face etc.
I even caught her today getting her hands dirty on purpose (in Zachs new avocado plant) just so she could go "wash her hands!"
We will see when she gets her stool back!
I guess cleanliness is key RIGHT?



And then there was HANNAH!
Well I hate to say it but we had to put her in the next size up of diapers, thats right size 3!!!
Zoe was in size 2 until she was potty trained! That should tell you right there what kind of "Tank: we are dealing with!!






We have also started her on stage 1 food and here are some great shots of her eating applesauce the other night!















And of course, a full baby is a happy baby and here in her happiest form is a great big smile! Though she is only full for about 5 minutes she is always smiling!







So anyway, I hope you enjoyed some of our fun moments-The Meenach House is always busy and filled with exciting moments!
Hope you enjoyed all of them and cant wait to share more!





1 comment:

Amy said...

How fun! What sweet pictures! I love them! Looking forward to our visit tomorrow!

When it rains.....it pores:)

So here I am visiting the great town of wenatchee- great friends good family and two children! A two year old and a 6 week old. Never have I traveled this far ( 2 1/2 hours) by myself with them and the trip there- fantastic!! Well on the way home I was stopped by a road crew blowing up rocks- 20 minute delay- okay, so we wait the twenty minutes. We pass the flagger and of course it has been 2 hours since I fed the newborn so its time to eat she screams- we make it to the rest stop and POW its closed, so we pull over! Then in the middle of feeding my two year old yells POTTY MOMMY, POTTY MOMMY- great- I say. So I give her the option to go outside- NO WAY so I say " lets put on your sisters diaper and just this one time you can go in a diaper" NO WAY aaaaaaaaaaaa- what do I do...well, there is a fruit stand up the road! So we hop in the car, get to the fruit stand and I plead my case- YES they say, you can use the toilet!!!
okay, I think we are good to go...but of course we get behind three truckers!!!
So long story short our 2 1/2 hour trip ends up taking us almost four and we make it home to a loving husband and father and a batch of peanut butter cookies from the neighbor!
I guess there is always a rainbow at the end of a rainstorm- HUH?