Monday, March 2, 2009

LIFE

Okay, we have been so busy busy lately!! Last weekend the in-laws were here and tried out Famous Daves.....It was okay but their roles were to die for!
My parents came this weekend and we went to PF Changs!
To our amazement Miss Zoe was a pro at the chopsticks- who wouldve thunk?
It was great watching her pick up her crayons from the table and moving them to her cup!
We went shopping, shopping yesterday and didnt find a swimsuit for me URGH! We start swim lessons today and Zach will not be there on time to get in the water- there for ITS ME:(
Oh well, maybe it will sooth these aching muscles I have from walking to the Starbucks by Target with Zach yesterday!!!
We actually had a little walking date, thanks fam for babysitting! It was nice, but apparently my stinkin pedometer is cheap because it said we only walked 4.29 miles and we clocked in the car and it was farther than that!
Anyway, here are some pics from the week!!

Beth and I walking apparently 4.1 miles rather than the 3.22 like we thought- cheap pedometer



Zoes new hair bows....finally hair long enough to get some pig tails!



Oh and yes Hannah...she basically skipped rolling over, she is now sitting up! She still needs a little back up becuase she tends to arch her back fast and hard and plop to the ground!!!








Friday I had a night out on the town with these two beautiful ladies (Amy and Debbie) and we went to a photography class! I finally understand what all the buttons on my new camera mean! Although Im still not sure why I need to know them, I am understanding!! Im also understanding that AUTO is a great mode to be in!





Hannah got this great hat from my mom, and of course it is way to small! But I had to get some shots anyway before we sent it back!














AND LAST, BUT THE BEST NEWS YET!!!
Zoe is on her third day of not having a pacifier for bed!!!!
YEAH!!!
We are marking the calendar for her new tea set at the end of the week!!!
She is doing great!!!
Ill get some pics on here tomorrow of swim lessons tonight, Zoe will be on her own AAAA!







2 comments:

Beth said...

I KNEW we walked further. I felt so jipped when it said only 3 miles.
And I totally forgot to ask about your photography class, you'll have to call with details!
I LOVE that picture of Zoe in her pig tails! So cutE! tell her Bethie says "congrats" about chucking that pacifer! Woo hoo Zoe!

Amy said...

Thos camera girls are just too cute! I'm glad you had a good time...I think you should join us once a month...it's a lot of fun!! Hope you found a suit...

When it rains.....it pores:)

So here I am visiting the great town of wenatchee- great friends good family and two children! A two year old and a 6 week old. Never have I traveled this far ( 2 1/2 hours) by myself with them and the trip there- fantastic!! Well on the way home I was stopped by a road crew blowing up rocks- 20 minute delay- okay, so we wait the twenty minutes. We pass the flagger and of course it has been 2 hours since I fed the newborn so its time to eat she screams- we make it to the rest stop and POW its closed, so we pull over! Then in the middle of feeding my two year old yells POTTY MOMMY, POTTY MOMMY- great- I say. So I give her the option to go outside- NO WAY so I say " lets put on your sisters diaper and just this one time you can go in a diaper" NO WAY aaaaaaaaaaaa- what do I do...well, there is a fruit stand up the road! So we hop in the car, get to the fruit stand and I plead my case- YES they say, you can use the toilet!!!
okay, I think we are good to go...but of course we get behind three truckers!!!
So long story short our 2 1/2 hour trip ends up taking us almost four and we make it home to a loving husband and father and a batch of peanut butter cookies from the neighbor!
I guess there is always a rainbow at the end of a rainstorm- HUH?