Wednesday, April 1, 2009

my heart

Do you ever wonder why you are the way you are?
Are you sarcastic, funny, a happy person, out spoken, judgemental? Or do you wear your heart on your sleeve- like me?

Im all of these things, depending on the situation...but my biggest flaw is taking everything to heart EVERYTHING-
Im just like my mom in that way and I hate it......I really really hate it.

I went to Wenatchee for a day and by the time I left I couldnt take it anymore!
Everything affects me- or so I think. Im not one to take things with " a grain of salt" I take it all and I take it all hard.

If something goes wrong or I feel a funny feeling when Im leaving somewhere I analize it, down to what was said, who said what, and so forth.

Zachs grandma even said " the short time we have been together you have let everything affect you" "just let it flow".

HAHAHAHA

I dont even think that is possible, I am a planner...if plans change I go crazy- I dont just roll with the punches, never have and probably never will- ITS NOT ME.
If you know me you should love me for who I am, how I am, and what I am.
I dont think this is one of my greater qualities, but its me.

I went to Wenatchee on a wim and look where it got me, upset and frustrated.......I dont fly by the seat of my pants, Ive tried but it just makes me a little CRAZY (to say the least).

I hope you all are happy with who you are and what you have become, Ill try to be more easy going, Ill try not to "case" every situation, and Ill try to get over it-
Ill try......

3 comments:

Amy said...

Well...to me it seems you've seen something within yourself and 'maybe' you're wanting to change a bit...so that's a step forward...seeing ourselves and reflecting on who we are is always a good thing...

I've learned as I've gotten older that in life there are things to worry about...and things we just have to let go. It comes. I've always been a worrier...it's the way I've done things....BUT, I'm choosing to be better about it...where is worry going to take me? Nowhere! ;)

love you friend...good discussion!

Jenni said...

wow ditto what Amy said. I have become so much better with rolling with the punches...and life becomes a lot less stressful..all in good time!
BTW as I am reading this Luke is informing me you left a message! Great!

Beth said...

Hang in there! Call me if you need to talk again! I love to listen!

When it rains.....it pores:)

So here I am visiting the great town of wenatchee- great friends good family and two children! A two year old and a 6 week old. Never have I traveled this far ( 2 1/2 hours) by myself with them and the trip there- fantastic!! Well on the way home I was stopped by a road crew blowing up rocks- 20 minute delay- okay, so we wait the twenty minutes. We pass the flagger and of course it has been 2 hours since I fed the newborn so its time to eat she screams- we make it to the rest stop and POW its closed, so we pull over! Then in the middle of feeding my two year old yells POTTY MOMMY, POTTY MOMMY- great- I say. So I give her the option to go outside- NO WAY so I say " lets put on your sisters diaper and just this one time you can go in a diaper" NO WAY aaaaaaaaaaaa- what do I do...well, there is a fruit stand up the road! So we hop in the car, get to the fruit stand and I plead my case- YES they say, you can use the toilet!!!
okay, I think we are good to go...but of course we get behind three truckers!!!
So long story short our 2 1/2 hour trip ends up taking us almost four and we make it home to a loving husband and father and a batch of peanut butter cookies from the neighbor!
I guess there is always a rainbow at the end of a rainstorm- HUH?