Monday, December 8, 2008

Life is like a roll of t.p.

It has been a couple days since Ive filled everyone in on the Meenach household!!
We went and got our Christmas tree on Sat. and put it up!! Zoe tried with all her might to get the topper on but just couldnt reach! We did get it on though and here is the finished product- crooked Ol tree and everything!










What an angel RIGHT!

I tried getting my husband to get a picture of me and the girls but had to resort to me taking a picture of myself with one girl- turned out pretty cute- huh!

Im also happy to say that I found a little girl to donate too...she loves dancing and music and is very girly! Sounds kind of familiar! Anyway, we went to target yesterday and got her a boombox and some clothes! It feels great to buy for someone who needs it!

Lets see oh yes...we watched a show last night ( I just forgot which one) and it got me thinking that I already feel old and life is over- I know there are many more years of happiness, sadness and such but I feel like its almost over:( Anyway my husband gave me a quote that I must share to brighten everyones day-

"Life is like a roll of toilet paper, you keep taking pieces and it never makes a dent, then you get to the middle and almost the entire roll is gone!" ( or something like that)

Its true if you think about it- I guess I just need to start enjoying every minute and spend all of my millions of dollars now and tell everyone I love them and not worry about the small stuff!

anyway, thats about all hope everyone is enjoying their Monday and I think I will see you all at the cookie party!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Love the tunes!

Amy said...

very cool that you found a little girl to buy for...i know that family will appreciate it greatly! I hear you on the 'life' issues...it's tough the older our kids get...

what was the movie you watched?

good thoughts!

When it rains.....it pores:)

So here I am visiting the great town of wenatchee- great friends good family and two children! A two year old and a 6 week old. Never have I traveled this far ( 2 1/2 hours) by myself with them and the trip there- fantastic!! Well on the way home I was stopped by a road crew blowing up rocks- 20 minute delay- okay, so we wait the twenty minutes. We pass the flagger and of course it has been 2 hours since I fed the newborn so its time to eat she screams- we make it to the rest stop and POW its closed, so we pull over! Then in the middle of feeding my two year old yells POTTY MOMMY, POTTY MOMMY- great- I say. So I give her the option to go outside- NO WAY so I say " lets put on your sisters diaper and just this one time you can go in a diaper" NO WAY aaaaaaaaaaaa- what do I do...well, there is a fruit stand up the road! So we hop in the car, get to the fruit stand and I plead my case- YES they say, you can use the toilet!!!
okay, I think we are good to go...but of course we get behind three truckers!!!
So long story short our 2 1/2 hour trip ends up taking us almost four and we make it home to a loving husband and father and a batch of peanut butter cookies from the neighbor!
I guess there is always a rainbow at the end of a rainstorm- HUH?