Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Miss Hannah




So isnt it funny how when you are pregnant with your very first child everything is new and exciting and you write everything down and you remember the dates and its just amamzing! Well that is how I was with Zoe, the first experience of the kick, the movement, the hiccups, the birth, the smile, the hand to mouth, the toy to mouth, the rolling over etc.


I feel like Ive jipped Hannah- of course I remember those things but havent been as good with writing them down as I was with Zoe-


I was rocking Hannah last night and thinking about how much she has grown and is such a happy baby. She is on the verge of rolling over and I swear that everyday is the day-NOT YET


We started stage one food on Sunday and she loves it, we knew she would due to the fact that she is still always hungry about every two hours!


She is growing, I remember with Zoe how I was scared to death to put her in a high chair and give her real food instead of nursing, and now with Hannah Im itching to get her food so she wont be hungry every five minutes!


I remember that for every little thing I would call a friend (usually Amy P. the mother of three) and ask "WHAT DO I DO?" now I kind of just know (I think)!!!


Anyway, Hannah is a beautiful little girl and soooo dang happy, she loves watching her sister and has finally giggled for me (Ive been waiting!)


She scoots backwards and wont roll over but will twist until she is looking at you dead on!


Its amazing, Zoe is amazing too.


I love my kids!!!
So one of my resolutions this year is to start writing more things down...amoung other things!


No comments:

When it rains.....it pores:)

So here I am visiting the great town of wenatchee- great friends good family and two children! A two year old and a 6 week old. Never have I traveled this far ( 2 1/2 hours) by myself with them and the trip there- fantastic!! Well on the way home I was stopped by a road crew blowing up rocks- 20 minute delay- okay, so we wait the twenty minutes. We pass the flagger and of course it has been 2 hours since I fed the newborn so its time to eat she screams- we make it to the rest stop and POW its closed, so we pull over! Then in the middle of feeding my two year old yells POTTY MOMMY, POTTY MOMMY- great- I say. So I give her the option to go outside- NO WAY so I say " lets put on your sisters diaper and just this one time you can go in a diaper" NO WAY aaaaaaaaaaaa- what do I do...well, there is a fruit stand up the road! So we hop in the car, get to the fruit stand and I plead my case- YES they say, you can use the toilet!!!
okay, I think we are good to go...but of course we get behind three truckers!!!
So long story short our 2 1/2 hour trip ends up taking us almost four and we make it home to a loving husband and father and a batch of peanut butter cookies from the neighbor!
I guess there is always a rainbow at the end of a rainstorm- HUH?